Emergency Dentistry Near You
Dental emergencies can happen at any time, any place. While dental emergencies are already stressful as it is, not being able to find treatment can add to the stress. We offer emergency dentistry in Innisfil to ensure you receive prompt treatment as soon as an emergency occurs.
What are Dental Emergencies?
It can be difficult to determine if your situation is actually an emergency dental situation. The following situations are dental emergencies that require immediate care:
- Severe toothaches – constant and painful toothaches can indicate gum disease, tooth decay, and other oral health issues.
- A knocked-out tooth – you can increase the chances of saving your tooth the earlier you receive treatment.
- Soft tissue injuries – if you have injured your lip, cheek, or tongue, please visit us so our dentist can provide you with a treatment plan.
- Bleeding gums – if your gums constantly bleed, it can be a sign of gum disease.
- Trapped objects – if there is an object stuck in your mouth, please visit us so our dentist can safely remove the object.
- Chipped or cracked teeth – it’s important to receive treatment as soon as you can to prevent bacteria from entering your tooth.
- Broken dental restorations – this can cause bacteria and excess food particles to accumulate inside your tooth.
If you notice any abnormalities in your mouth, it’s important to visit your dentist as soon as you can. Prompt treatment can prevent the oral health problem from developing further. If you’re looking for emergency dentistry near you, please contact us.
Types of Treatment for Dental Emergencies
There are various treatments for dental emergencies. The type of treatment our dentist recommends will vary depending on the severity of your case. Typically, treatments can include veneers, crowns, fillings, root canals, and in severe cases, extractions.
Looking for emergency dentistry near you? At Northern Horizon Dental Innisfil, we provide emergency dentistry in Innisfil. Please contact us if you or a loved one experiences a dental emergency.